The Arts & Healing Network was created in 1997 as an online resource for anyone interested in the transformational power of art. Here we offer a wealth of information about using art to heal oneself, another person, a community, and/or the planet. We hope that a visit to our site will inspire you to engage the healing power of the creative process. If you have any questions or trouble finding what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to contact Tristy Taylor, Director of Communication & Outreach, at email@example.com.
Our site is organized into six main sections:
- ABOUT where you can discover more about our organization, our mission, FAQ, and more.
- PROJECTS where you can learn about projects that are initiated and run by the Arts & Healing Network. Currently we produce an online publication called AHN News, a podcast series, and an annual award.
- INSPIRATION where you can explore Healing Artists, Blogs, Community Projects, and quotes about the healing power of creativity.
- RESOURCES where you can learn about books and films, places to study, and organizations combining creativity and healing.
- ARTIST SUPPORT where artists can find practical resources about everything from finding funding to setting goals, exhibiting artwork, promotion, and more.
- COMMUNITY where you are invited to join the dialogue about art and healing on our Facebook Page and follow us on Twitter.